Registration is open!
Feeding tomorrow’s world is a reality with unprecedented challenges: remarkable demographic trends, new geopolitical balances, the challenge of climate change and the need for environmental sustainability, instant connectivity and fast-moving technological innovation. At the same time, there is growing obesity crisis and a rapid rise in food-related health problems globally.
See the conference website for announcements of keynote speakers per session
Key subject areas are:
* Food structure design and soft matter physics – learning from nature
* Food structures, oral processing and consequences for sensory properties
* Designing food structures for optimal delivery of nutrients and bioactive compounds
* Physiological aspects of digestion and the role of the human microbiome
* New approaches to modelling human digestion and gastrointestinal function
* The Food-Gut-Brain connection
* Systems approaches to food structure design and the delivery of functionality
* Food structure and nutrition – opportunity for new food product development
* Food structure and nutrition – opportunity to redefine dietary guidelines