Are you a male who has difficulty sleeping? We are exploring the effects of kiwifruit on sleep and need participants for a new study taking place in Auckland!
For more information – or to express interest – get in touch with
During the study you will
• Visit a sleep laboratory to have your sleep recorded
• See whether eating kiwifruit helps you sleep
• Give small donations of blood, urine and stool to determine how kiwifruit may be helping you to sleep
Please contact us if you meet all the following criteria:
• Are male and finding it hard to sleep
• Are aged 18-45 years old with a BMI of 18.5-30kg/m2
• Not physically active for more than 2 hours per day
• In good general health
Participants selected to take part will be compensated for their time.
This project has been reviewed and approved by the Massey University Human Ethics Committee: Southern A, Application 19/78. If you have any concerns about the conduct of this research, please contact Dr Negar Partow, Chair, Massey University Human Ethics Committee: Southern A, telephone 04 801 5799 x 63363, email